Saturday, 7 April 2007
Inca-redible journey through Peru
We are having a wonderful time. All is well. Here are some comments from the girls.
The scenery on the coach rides is stunning. Rebecca
My favourite thing about Peru is all the special things to do
The mountain peaks rise so high
Almost touching the blue sky
What an incredible view. Alice and Rebecca
Peru was not just a chance to see some of the most amazing sights in the world, it was also a chance to make friends, build friendships and share the experience with others. Steph xx
Having a great time. I have seen the most spectacular views and bought lots of souvenirs. Missing you loads. xxx Amelia
The holiday is wicked. I am enjoying it a lot. Aisha
The hats here are pretty fit, Dad. Happy birthday Rhys. Holly xx
I bought an alpaca called Eddie. He is getting married to Thalia´s llama Freddie in the Galapagos Islands. Hi Mum. Alex
Hi, it´s amazing here. When we get back you can see my pictures. Love Shelley
I don´t know what last year´s group are on about. The food is great. Sophie.
Just been up Machu Picchu. Was amazing. We all love Inca Cola. Luv u Mum and Dad. Thalia
The best place I have ever visited. PS Hi Mandy. Rosie W
The views are amazing, especially the ones of the Andes. Georgie.
We risked our lives for Machu Picchu - there were tight corners on the way! Rosie S
.....drinking inca Cola in some of the most beautiful places in the world. AWESOME Fi
The weather has been so hot I have burnt my nose! Lily
I am getting pretty good at bartering now. Amandeep
Everything is so surreal. I am having an amazing time. Sara
I love the local markets. Bartering is so fun. Hannah
Hey! I bought a llama called Arnold. Love you xx Kat
Special thanks to
Producers J M Goodwin and M E Birkhead
Title Julian
The scenery on the coach rides is stunning. Rebecca
My favourite thing about Peru is all the special things to do
The mountain peaks rise so high
Almost touching the blue sky
What an incredible view. Alice and Rebecca
Peru was not just a chance to see some of the most amazing sights in the world, it was also a chance to make friends, build friendships and share the experience with others. Steph xx
Having a great time. I have seen the most spectacular views and bought lots of souvenirs. Missing you loads. xxx Amelia
The holiday is wicked. I am enjoying it a lot. Aisha
The hats here are pretty fit, Dad. Happy birthday Rhys. Holly xx
I bought an alpaca called Eddie. He is getting married to Thalia´s llama Freddie in the Galapagos Islands. Hi Mum. Alex
Hi, it´s amazing here. When we get back you can see my pictures. Love Shelley
I don´t know what last year´s group are on about. The food is great. Sophie.
Just been up Machu Picchu. Was amazing. We all love Inca Cola. Luv u Mum and Dad. Thalia
The best place I have ever visited. PS Hi Mandy. Rosie W
The views are amazing, especially the ones of the Andes. Georgie.
We risked our lives for Machu Picchu - there were tight corners on the way! Rosie S
.....drinking inca Cola in some of the most beautiful places in the world. AWESOME Fi
The weather has been so hot I have burnt my nose! Lily
I am getting pretty good at bartering now. Amandeep
Everything is so surreal. I am having an amazing time. Sara
I love the local markets. Bartering is so fun. Hannah
Hey! I bought a llama called Arnold. Love you xx Kat
Special thanks to
Producers J M Goodwin and M E Birkhead
Title Julian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Sounds like you are all having a fantastic adventure - glad to hear you are all enjoying yourselves. Amelia I have eaten all your easter eggs as the weather here is hot and they were melting! Take care Aunt J
Glad you are having such a great time! Hope Miss Goodwin and Mrs Birkhead are behaving themselves. You are missing great weather here but I guess you're not that bothered! Keep us up-to-date with the news.
Mr Mozley
Enjoyed reading all your your comments
Enjoyed reading all your comments - you sound to be having an amazing time. Happy Easter to you all.
Mrs Dunsford.
Happy Easter to you all!
hope you got plenty of guinea pigs...nice with mars bar yum-yum.......remember Amelia, guinea pigs are for life not just for sunday lunch..bon appetit.
missing you Mum & Dadxxx
sent you some emails ameliabeardshaw@hotmail.co.uk
I think guinea pig was on the menu last night based on Rosie's latest e-mail. Doesn't sound as though it was very appetising with or without chocolate.
Hope the bbq'd tortoise is tastier in the Galapogas...
You can only have Guinea Pig and Alpaca for tea here if they sell it at Tesco Express, Fulwood.
Have you bought us any good presents yet?
Barbar Blakey
Hope you are all well....last of 'life on mars' this week.....how do we record it?! will wait for your reply....only joking Amelia...recording set....will tell you what happened...ha ha Dad xxx.....nice Tan!
HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING YOUR INCA-REDIBLE JOURNEY ....HOPE ALL IS GOING TO PLAN....LOTS OF STORIES ON YOUR RETURN....SEE YOU SOON...MISS YOU..............XXXXXXXXXXX
Hi Amelia, it's 24c here, i'm red as a lobster too! am just back from Northumbria, Eileen and Simon send their love, glad to here that youre all having a fantastic time!! LOVE MUMXXX
Don't swim too near any hungry looking sharks whilst still trying to get good pictures of them with your under water cameras!
Best Wishes
Barbara Blakey
P.S.
George do you know how to set up a google account? I've just had to tick the Anonymous box.
Post a Comment