Tuesday, 10 April 2007
Bye-bye Peru
The floating islands visit was by far the best day yet. Meeting the locals, dressing up and dancing...what more can you dream for? Sara
Never knew it was so much fun to spin around in a bright orange skirt with pom-poms in my hair. AWESOME! Fi
Hey! I am just going to the Galapagos Islands and I can't wait to tell you all about it. Love Kat xx
Hello everyone. We are going to the Galapagos and I am really excited. Can't wait x Aisha
Having the best time ever. Lost all my money but still managed to have a great time. Missing everyone loads..especially Charly (my dog) ! Rosie W
I had an amazing time in Peru and can't wait to get to the Galapagos Islands. Hannah.
Yesterday had to be one of the best days of my life. Dressing up and dancing with the locals on the floating islands of Lake Titicaca was truly AMAZING Alex
Me and Kat had to take part in a traditional dance ie try to shove 2 men off the stage!!! Rosie S
H i having a great time. We are leaving Peru and visiting Quito. The weather is fantastic but I have a bit of sun burn, well... I look like a lobster!! Lots of love Amelia xx
Lake Titicaca yesterday, never had so much fun! We all dressed up and went on a reed boat. Now have a total of 14 llamas!xoxoxoxox Thalia
Peru. Round every corner there is wildlife and when looking through the lens of a camera you appreciate it so much more xxx Steph
Peru was amazing...now bring on the Galapagos! Amandeep
Everything is still so amazing! I've got sunburnt but to make it all better my hair has gone really blonde. Love Shelley
Hiya Mum! How's the moving going? Missing you all and I can't wait to tell you all about it. Lots of love Holly xxx
The floating islands were not as squidgey as I imagined. Georgie
I loved dressing up in the clothes on the reed islands, and sitting on top of the boat was fun, even if it was a bit cold! Becky
The reed island was amazing! How do they live without electricity?! ...Hi Mum. George got you a prezzie to add to your collection! Love Alice
WE WENT TO AN ISLAND THAT COULD FLOAT
AND SAT ON TOP OF THEIR REED BOAT
WE DRESSED UP IN THEIR COLOURFUL JACKETS
AND ON THE COACH WE MADE A RACKET!
WE HAD A VERY SPECIAL DAY
WE REALLY WISH THAT WE COULD STAY
By Becky and Alice
The girls are being fantastic. They have been really interested in everything about Peruvian life, past and present.
We are enjoying being with them and they are very appreciative.
We hope to send an other instalment later in the holiday. Watch this space!
Keep sending the comments.... we all love to read them.
We have tried to download a few photos but without success. We'll try again later.
M E Birkhead and J M Goodwin
Never knew it was so much fun to spin around in a bright orange skirt with pom-poms in my hair. AWESOME! Fi
Hey! I am just going to the Galapagos Islands and I can't wait to tell you all about it. Love Kat xx
Hello everyone. We are going to the Galapagos and I am really excited. Can't wait x Aisha
Having the best time ever. Lost all my money but still managed to have a great time. Missing everyone loads..especially Charly (my dog) ! Rosie W
I had an amazing time in Peru and can't wait to get to the Galapagos Islands. Hannah.
Yesterday had to be one of the best days of my life. Dressing up and dancing with the locals on the floating islands of Lake Titicaca was truly AMAZING Alex
Me and Kat had to take part in a traditional dance ie try to shove 2 men off the stage!!! Rosie S
H i having a great time. We are leaving Peru and visiting Quito. The weather is fantastic but I have a bit of sun burn, well... I look like a lobster!! Lots of love Amelia xx
Lake Titicaca yesterday, never had so much fun! We all dressed up and went on a reed boat. Now have a total of 14 llamas!xoxoxoxox Thalia
Peru. Round every corner there is wildlife and when looking through the lens of a camera you appreciate it so much more xxx Steph
Peru was amazing...now bring on the Galapagos! Amandeep
Everything is still so amazing! I've got sunburnt but to make it all better my hair has gone really blonde. Love Shelley
Hiya Mum! How's the moving going? Missing you all and I can't wait to tell you all about it. Lots of love Holly xxx
The floating islands were not as squidgey as I imagined. Georgie
I loved dressing up in the clothes on the reed islands, and sitting on top of the boat was fun, even if it was a bit cold! Becky
The reed island was amazing! How do they live without electricity?! ...Hi Mum. George got you a prezzie to add to your collection! Love Alice
WE WENT TO AN ISLAND THAT COULD FLOAT
AND SAT ON TOP OF THEIR REED BOAT
WE DRESSED UP IN THEIR COLOURFUL JACKETS
AND ON THE COACH WE MADE A RACKET!
WE HAD A VERY SPECIAL DAY
WE REALLY WISH THAT WE COULD STAY
By Becky and Alice
The girls are being fantastic. They have been really interested in everything about Peruvian life, past and present.
We are enjoying being with them and they are very appreciative.
We hope to send an other instalment later in the holiday. Watch this space!
Keep sending the comments.... we all love to read them.
We have tried to download a few photos but without success. We'll try again later.
M E Birkhead and J M Goodwin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a fantastic time you sound to be having. I'm so envious and look forward to seeing all your photos. The skiing and Russia trips are both back safely and Florida sounds to be going very well except for lots of rain!
Sounds like Sheffield will be pretty boring when you get back - you all sound as if you're having a whale of a time - can't wait to hear all about the galapagos. Amelia you know what a nag I am about sunscreen - SLAP IT ON!!! - give the locals a laugh! Bubbles our guinea pig is safe and well and very grateful he is not in his native land!! take care Aunt J
Hi Rebecca L
Do you want a poem from me, just to embarrass you?
How are the tortoises
Big and green
Which place is the best you've been?
We are having a great time
Yesterday we went for a climb
Is this poem embarrassing enough?
If it is then TOUGH
Hi Amelia bye-bye Peru better buy some pressies......thinking of you every moment.....
poem from Dad ..
There was an old man from Peru,
who dreamed he was eating his shoe.
He awoke in the night
with a terrible fright,
and found out that it was quite true.
SORRY HOPE THAT GETS YOUR SEAL OF APPROVAL...... LOVE YOU MUM & DADxxxx
Dave at Ponds Forge says he is missing his star pupil....says good luck and enjoy
Hello Rebecca
Do you look like a tomato yet? I luv your poems
Jess
Post a Comment